The Princelings of the East was originally a trilogy telling the adventures of our heroes Fred and George. Two innocents abroad, they leave the security of their isolated castle and venture out into a world of castles, tunnels, pirates and lost cities. They meet princes, innkeepers and travellers, become embroiled in shady business dealings, shipwrecks and totalitarian societies. Despite being guinea pigs (cavies) they live much like you or I would like to, and have much more fun! These are stories for capable readers of all ages; probably ten years and up will get most from them.
Jemima Pett published the first ebook in the Princelings trilogy, The Princelings of the East, in November 2011. This was followed by The Princelings and the Pirates in February 2012. The third book, The Princelings and the Lost City, was published in July 2012.
The fourth book is a prequel to the Trilogy, The Traveler in Black and White, and was launched in November 2012. Next comes The Talent Seekers, which follows the Lost City and was published in May 2013. The sixth in the series is Bravo Victor, set a few years later and published in 2014. Book 7 is Willoughby the Narrator, came out in 2017, followed by book 8, The Princelings of the North (Dylan & Dougall’s book), in January 2018.
Jemima is now working on the last two books in the series, well, she wavers between one and two final books. At present The Chronicles of Marsh is due in November 2019, and Princelings Revolution in late 2020.
They are published as ebooks (link is to author page or the first in the series) by Princelings Publications in conjunction with distributors where appropriate:
ebook box sets
Released on February 20th 2019, we now have the second box set of the Princelings series as ebooks.
Box set 3 (provisional): The Princelings of the East books 7-10
Details will be added when available.
The books are also available as paperbacks via the publishing house Blurb. Although many online stores list them, physical bookstores may only get them in stock when you order them – so do order them!
These have their ridiculously simplified synopses attached.
- The Princelings of the East: 978-1-32-068500-9
- Two youngsters leave Castle Marsh, get into time travel trouble and sort it out with help from lots of new friends.
- The Princelings and the Pirates: 978-1-32-056735-0
- Princelings George & Fred get pressganged by pirates, meet the kidnapped Princess Kira, and end up in hot water.
- The Princelings and the Lost City: 978-1-32-056708-4
- Kira acts strangely after visiting a deserted castle with Fred and George. Will the secret lead to heartbreak?
- The Traveler in Black and White: 978-1-32-056693-3
- Mariusz goes down a rabbit hole and back in time to set up a new outlet for his cola business. Deadly danger awaits.
- The Talent Seekers: 978-1-32-056676-6
- Humphrey gains self-respect and friendship as he moves from one group to another in a strife-torn world.
- Bravo Victor: 978-1-32-069817-7
- Victor is sent on a mission to stop someone importing a banned drink and to rescue Prince Engineer George.
- Willoughby the Narrator: 978-1-36-612087-8
- Willoughby survives by telling stories; his ninja training and freedom of movement make him the ideal spy.
- The Princelings of the North: 978-1-38-910440-4
- Princelings Dylan and Dougall of Castle Haunn rescue an exiled prince, and stir up a lot of trouble trying to get his castle back.
Princelings Publications is an independent publisher, based in Norfolk, UK. Their website is http://www.ppbooks.co.uk