The Princelings Revolution Launch Blog Tour starts today with the cover reveal on my blog.
I’ve had to be careful about not showing the cover publicly until now, because I didn’t want to spoil the surprise. I expect people have got used to the ‘holding’ cover which Dani did for me last October, soon after finishing the Chronicles one. I’ve had the general idea for some time, even before finishing the book, but Dani gave it wings! Literally, as it happened!
I love the way she wrecked the castle, although I had to get her to go further and rip off the banners flying from the turrets! I copied her changes to make the last picture of the castle for the chapter illustrations.
But now we’re all ready to launch. The ebook is loaded on most of the websites, and I hope the paperback gets onto the online store files before the launch too.
The Blog Tour
I’m very grateful for everyone who responded to my call for bloggers and tweeters and any other way they would like to get involved with the launch. Officially the tour lasts for the duration of the Giveaway: 15th September to 23rd October. The generic link is to this blog, and the banner on the front page here links to this post. So anyone wanting more information can check out the tour stops here, and enter the Giveaway here as well if they wish.
This is the current schedule (may be updated).
- Tuesday 15th September: Jemima Pett – Cover Reveal
- Tuesday 15th September: S.W. Lothian – Cover Reveal
- Tuesday 15th September: Rebecca Douglass at the Ninja Librarian – Cover Reveal
- Thursday 17th September: Sally Cronin/Smorgasbord – Children’s Cafe
- Saturday 26th September: Jemima Pett – Book Preview
- w/c 28th September: Cheryl Carpinello, Cheryl’s Writing Pages – Guest interview
- Thursday 1st October: Jemima Pett – Book Launch
- Thursday 1st October: The Story Reading Ape – Launch post
- Thursday 1st October: Rebecca Douglass at the Ninja Librarian – Launch post
- date tbc: Susan Rousland – Launch post
- date tbc: MJ Mallon at Kyrosmagica Writing & Blogging – Launch Post
- date tbc: Cinta Garcia on Instagram
- date tbc: Roland Clarke at Writing Wings – Launch Post
- Wednesday 7th October: Denise Covey – Guest post
- Monday 12th October: Alex J Cavanaugh – Guest appearance
- Date tba – Melinda at Wagging Tales Press – Launch post
- Monday 12th October: Ronel the Mythmaker – Guest post
- Tuesday 21st October: Jemima Pett – Ten Years of Jemima’s Drivel – Grave Mistake
and one to look out for on November 18th, a party with Patricia Josephine on both our blogs!
Don’t forget that Chronicles of Marsh is on special offer so people can catch up with the series before the last one!
If you meant to enter the giveaway or lost track of it, you can enter or catch up with it here. Entries close 11.59pm New York time on 23rd October 2020.a Rafflecopter giveaway